30 January 2018 | 09:00 – 18:00
Big Innovation Centre and the APPG AI Secretariat partnered with Oliver Kinross to bring you:
30-31 January 2018 | O2, London
Attention! As a member of the APPG AI, you can get 15% off ticket price by using our unique code: BIC
Our CEO and CoCreator, Professor Birgitte Andersen will give a speach on AI And Data Capitalism at 16:30 on January 30th.
January 30, 2018 | Day 1 | 12:20 - 13:20 - AI and Data Capitalism: Let’s Do It!
Speaker: Professor Birgitte Andersen
- Data as the new raw material
- The need for public-private partnerships around data sharing and ‘social contracts’
- The role of the public sector in shaping the 4th industrial revolution
- The long period of adjustment with smart AI based systems
One of the largest AI events in the world taking place at the iconic O2 - covering AI for enterprises, AI for tech professionals and AI for investors
The opportunities AI presents to enterprises are so immense that those that adopt AI are expected to seize over £1 trillion of business over the next 5 years.
The AI Congress will provide an innovative forum to discuss, engage, challenge and discover the incredible opportunities in AI across all major market sectors (covering retail, manufacturing, banking, law, accountancy, healthcare, energy and more). The AI Congress is a leading and large-scale global event taking place at the iconic and world famous O2.
An incredible venue, an incredible opportunity, an incredible two-days.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest projects, news, industry standards and technologies in AI from key industry leaders.
- Discuss the latest industry updates with over 100+ AI speakers.
- Access any of our 3 conference streams across the 2 day show, covering topics such as Machine Learning, Big Data, Virtual Agents, Funding, Privacy & Transparency, Blockchain, Image Recognition, Deep Learning all within retail, manufacturing, banking, law, accountancy, healthcare, energy and more.
- Meet with 30+ Exhibitors representing a wide cross-section and find out more about the latest AI innovations & technologies.
- Have a drink on us and network with key playerswithin your field at our Tech After Dark. Featuring the ultimate night-time party in the O2 with world famous DJ's and entertainment.
Companies that attend our show include the likes of: Airbnb, Airbus Group, Amazon, American Express, Arago, Arago, Argos, ASOS.com, Associazione Italiana per l'Intelligenza Artificiale, Auto Trader, Bank of England, Barclays, BIOSS, Photobox, BBC, lastminute.com, ITV, BP, British Gas, BT Openreach, Citi Bank, Cobalt Speech & Language, Deepmind, Deepomatic, Digital Catapult, Dyson, EDF Energy, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), Facebook AI Research (FAIR), Financial Times, First Utility, FirstCapital, Google, Google Cloud, i2x.ai, IBM Global Business, Services, IBM UK & Ireland, IBM Watson, Innovate UK, insideBIGDATA, Intel, Jaguar Land Rover, John Hancock Insurance, KPMG, Lietuvos Kompiuterininku Sajunga, Lloyds Banking Group, Lloyds of London, Mercedes Benz, Met Office, Moberries, NASA, Next World Capital, Paddy Power Betfair, Pizza Hut, Prowler.io, Reddit, RBC, Samsung, Sky News, Smith & Williamson, Snips.ai, Speechmatics, Spotify, Starship, Starship, Tech London, TechUK, Telegraph Media Group, Terradata, TLT, Trivago, Turkish Petroleum Corporation, Uber, United Nations, University College London Hospitals, NHS Foundation Trust, University of Toronto, Volv Global, Virgin Media, and many more!
WHAT SECTORS ARE COVERED?
The AI Congress addresses a number of sectors, and includes case studies from leading firms discussing the application of AI in enterpirse, contract opportunities, investment opportunities and more.
- Banking & Finance
- Energy & Utilities
- Media & Communications
LET’S MAKE IT HAPPEN
Big Innovation Centre response to the Science budget and Industrial Strategy Inquiry
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Business Intelligence Researcher at the Big Innovation Centre, Niki is responsible for planning, designing, conducting and managing economic and social research... See more...
Professor Birgitte Andersen
Email: email@example.com Twitter: @BirgitteBIC As CEO and CoCreator of the Big Innovation Centre, Professor Birgitte Andersen (PhD Economics) is leading it as a London based open innovation... See more...