Public Health: How Has AI Helped In Coping With Covid-19?
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence
EVIDENCE SESSION – Public Health: How Has AI Helped In Coping With Covid-19?
Make your registration for the event on our community platform, APPG AI Pavilion, where you will also see the list of Evidence Givers and speakers before the event: Create your account in 3 steps, if you don’t already have one: (1) “Sign Up” to create your free Freemium Account, (2) go to APPG AI, and (3) click “JOIN” in the banner to see all our events and make your registration.
On behalf of the APPG AI Chairs, Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE, and the Secretariat at Big Innovation Centre, we would like to invite you to our Evidence Meeting: Public Health: How has AI helped in coping with Covid-19?
Questions to inspire:
• Review of clinical and public health tech that has been introduced during the pandemic
• Important innovations that have been made to cope with the pandemic but might stay with us
• Track and trace apps – what have we learnt from them?
• Has the public become more willing to share health data in the course of the pandemic?
• AI in the NHS – How to achieve better collaboration for intelligent problem solving
There will be 4 to 8 formal Evidence Givers
There will also be an opportunity to share your opinion and raise practical questions.
This event will be filmed