- This event has passed.
Public Health: How Has AI Helped In Coping With Covid-19?
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence
EVIDENCE SESSION – Public Health: How Has AI Helped In Coping With Covid-19?
Make your registration for the event on our community platform, APPG AI Pavilion, where you will also see the list of Evidence Givers and speakers before the event: LINK
On behalf of the APPG AI Chairs, Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE, and the Secretariat at Big Innovation Centre, we would like to invite you to our Evidence Meeting: Public Health: How has AI helped in coping with Covid-19?
Questions to inspire:
• Review of clinical and public health tech that has been introduced during the pandemic
• Important innovations that have been made to cope with the pandemic but might stay with us
• Track and trace apps – what have we learnt from them?
• Has the public become more willing to share health data in the course of the pandemic?
• AI in the NHS – How to achieve better collaboration for intelligent problem solving
- Dr Indra Joshi, Director of AI, NHSX
- Dr Keith Grimes, Director of Clinical Innovation, Babylon Health
- Dr Eldad Kepten, Head of Data Science, Clalit Research Institute
- Dr Natalie Banner, Understanding Patient Data (UPD) Lead, Wellcome
- Raja Sharif, Founder and CEO, FarmaTrust
- Jonathan Levi, CEO of HACERA, Founder of MiPasa
There will be 4 to 8 formal Evidence Givers
There will also be an opportunity to share your opinion and raise practical questions.
This event will be filmed