Cybersecurity And Regulation: AI Tech In The Prevention Of Misinformation And Fake News
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence
EVIDENCE SESSION – Cybersecurity And Regulation: AI Tech In The Prevention Of Misinformation And Fake News
Make your registration for the event on our community platform, APPG AI Pavilion, where you will also see the list of Evidence Givers and speakers before the event: Create your account in 3 steps, if you don’t already have one: (1) “Sign Up” to create your free Freemium Account, (2) go to APPG AI, and (3) click “JOIN” in the banner to see all our events and make your registration.
On behalf of the APPG AI Chairs, Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE, and the Secretariat at Big Innovation Centre, we would like to invite you to our Evidence Meeting: Cybersecurity and Regulation: AI tech in the prevention of misinformation and fake news.
Questions to inspire:
• How can AI help prevent the spread of misinformation?
• How should social media be regulated to prevent the spread of fake news?
• Strategic propaganda and deep fake – How can AI help to detect it early?
• How to prevent the targeted spread of fake news among specific user groups?
• How should AI tools which can be misused to fabricate deep fakes be regulated?
There will be 4 to 8 formal Evidence Givers
There will also be an opportunity to share your opinion and raise practical questions.
This event will be filmed