- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity And Regulation: AI Tech In The Prevention Of Misinformation And Fake News
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence
EVIDENCE SESSION – Cybersecurity And Regulation: AI Tech In The Prevention Of Misinformation And Fake News
On behalf of the APPG AI Chairs, Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE, and the Secretariat at Big Innovation Centre, we would like to invite you to our Evidence Meeting: Cybersecurity and Regulation: AI tech in the prevention of misinformation and fake news.
Questions to inspire:
• How can AI help prevent the spread of misinformation?
• How should social media be regulated to prevent the spread of fake news?
• Strategic propaganda and deep fake – How can AI help to detect it early?
• How to prevent the targeted spread of fake news among specific user groups?
• How should AI tools which can be misused to fabricate deep fakes be regulated?
There will be 4 to 8 formal Evidence Givers
There will also be an opportunity to share your opinion and raise practical questions.
This event will be filmed