BIC TALK: UK CONSTRUCTION WEEK
The UK’s largest built environment event at NEC Birmingham.
Professor Birgitte Andersen features in the session: Are you being left behind? Capitalising on Innovation & Disruptive Change
UK CONSTRUCTION WEEK 2019, NEC, Birmingham
Main Stage, Hall 12, Tuesday, 8 October, 10.30 – 11.30
Are you being left behind? Capitalising on Innovation & Disruptive Change
- Chair: George Clarke, architect & TV presenter (Best known for Channel 4 programmes The Home Show, The Restoration Man and George Clarke’s Amazing Spaces)
- Prof Birgitte Andersen, CEO, Big Innovation Centre
- Dr Pippa Malmgren, Top 100 Women in Tech, Past Special Assistant to the President of the United States, George W Bush, Co-Founder at H Robotics Limited
- Dr Sonia Zahiroddiny, BIM Strategy Manager, HS2
- David Philp, Global BIM/MIC Consultancy Director, Aecom
- Dr Gavin Johnson, Governance, Policy & Compliance, Construction Blockchain Consortium
Format: ‘Ted-talk’ style presentation on AI & opportunities in construction & infrastructure. Followed by “Question Time” style discussion & Q&A.
The seminar theatre will be set for approximately 300 attendees. The theatre will be open to the exhibition floor to allow attendees to come and go easily – therefore there will be an ebb and flow of attendees throughout the day.
UK Construction Week (UKCW) is FREE to attend and consists of multiple sections: Build, Building Tech, Civils, Energy & HVAC, Surface & Materials and Timber running from 8-10 October and newly launched Concrete Expo (8-9 Oct only) and Grand Designs Live (9-10 Oct only).
For more info visit the website https://www.ukconstructionweek.com/welcome