- This event has passed.
Blockchain Applications – regulation, policy and strategy: LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT
The meeting has moved from Portcullis House (Boothroyd Room), UK Parliament to online: ACCESS HERE
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain (APPG Blockchain)
EVIDENCE SESSION: LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT
You can also register via this LINK HERE
On behalf of the APPG Blockchain Chair Martin Docherty-Hughes MP, and the Secretariat at Big Innovation Centre, we would like to invite you to our Evidence Meeting on Blockchain Applications – regulation, policy and strategy: LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT
Questions to inspire:
Logistics and Transport (45min)
- What are the potential applications for Blockchain/DLT technology in logistics and Transportation?
- Will Blockchain/DLT enable more efficient operations for transportation and logistics companies?
- Stewart Jeacocke, Network Development & Customs Lead, TradeLens / IBM
- Dr Jacob Bejoy, Head of Centre of Excellence Blockchain & AI, Deutsche Post | DHL
- Prof. Lenny Koh, Director of the Advanced Resource Efficiency Centre (AREC), The University of Sheffield
- Diarmuid O’Riordan, Director, PING Asset Limited
- Ahmed Zghari, Chair, Construction Smart Contracts Committee
- Kevin O’Grady, Associate Director, ARUP, Construction Smart Contracts Committee
There will be 4 to 8 formal Evidence Givers
There will also be an opportunity to share your opinion and raise practical questions.
This event will be filmed/recorded