- This event has passed.
BLOCKCHAIN LIVE 2019
Big Innovation Centre returns as an Insight Partner for this year’s Blockchain Live. This year, we will host a live Panel discussion:
Panel Discussion, 12pm, Govchain stage
- Using blockchain to put the management of personal data back in the hands of the citizen
- Providing a useful tool for protecting personal data privacy and security
- Moving from concept to reality, and keeping the citizen in mind when developing technology
Chair of Panel
- Birgitte Andersen, CEO Big Innovation Centre
- Chris Francis, Director of Government Relations, SAP
- Caroline Malcolm, Head of Blockchain Policy Centre, OECD
- Nikhil Vadgama, Deputy Director, UCL Centre for Blockchain
- David Cuckow, Global Head of Internet of Things & Alliances, BSI
There will also be a session with Big Innovation Centre Blockchain Researcher & Project Manager Fernando Santiago Cajaraville at 2.50pm on the Govchain stage discussing Blockchain: Reshaping Government Services.
Big Innovation Centre will also have a physical stand at the conference at stand C3
More information about the conference:
Blockchain Live returns to London Olympia for its third year on 25th September, but this time with a twist!
Following over 360% audience growth in 2018 Blockchain Live 2019 is ripping up the rule book as we move from a traditional conference and expo model to a festival of blockchain education. Like blockchain we are here to disrupt!
Unrivalled growth is so 2018! As such, our core focus for 2019 is QUALITY. Quality Content. Quality Contacts. Quality Conversations.
Blockchain Live is a ground-breaking festival of content and collaboration that connects the fragmented eco-system to drive meaningful discussion and debate on how best to accelerate global adoption of blockchain & DLT.
2019 Speakers include:
- Professor Birgitte Andersen, CEO, Big Innovation Centre
- Damien Moore MP, Chair, All-Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain
- Don Tapscott, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, Blockchain Research Institute
- Anthony Macey, Director of Emerging Technology, Barclays
- Dr Lee Braine, Investment Bank CTO Office, Barclays
- Bob Crozier, Chief Architect Customer Platforms, Allianz
- Caroline Casey, VP of Innovation and Partnerships, Mastercard
- Elisabeth Noble, Senior Policy Expert, European Banking Authority