- This event has passed.
BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK GOVERNANCE MODELS
Portcullis House (not in Boothroyd Room), UK Parliament, London – THIS EVENT WILL MOVE ONLINE
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain (APPG Blockchain)
EVIDENCE SESSION: BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK GOVERNANCE MODELS
Registration HERE (via Zoom LINK)
On behalf of the APPG Blockchain Chair Martin Docherty-Hughes MP, and the Secretariat at Big Innovation Centre, we would like to invite you to our Evidence Meeting on BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK GOVERNANCE MODELS
Questions to inspire:
- Which are the current Blockchain Governance Models?
- Blockchain Governance: How decentralised do we need to be?
- Can “Blockchain decentralised governance” follow the current “corporate governance” models? Or corporate governance models have to be decentralised?
- How can consortiums ensure total inclusion of other competitors without becoming a monopoly?
- Dante A. Disparte, Vice Chairman and Head of Policy and Communications at Libra Association
- Marta Piekarska-Geater,Director of Ecosystem at Hyperledger
- Isabelle Corbett, Global Head of Government Relations at R3.
- Jens Lund-Nielsen, Head of Global Trade & Supply Chains at IOTA Foundation