- This event has passed.
AI & ME (CITIZEN PARTICIPATION) – Building awareness of how AI impacts the daily lives of individuals
Palace of Westminster (Committee Room 2, House of Lords), London
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence
EVIDENCE SESSION: AI & ME (CITIZEN PARTICIPATION) – Building awareness of how AI impacts the daily lives of individuals
On behalf of the APPG AI Chairs, Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE, and the Secretariat at Big Innovation Centre, we would like to invite you to our Evidence Meeting: AI & ME (CITIZEN PARTICIPATION) – Building awareness of how AI impacts the daily lives of individuals.
Questions to inspire:
- How do we get citizens to understand AI and its impact?
- How has AI already changed the daily lives of individuals?
- What does AI mean for well-being?
- How is AI being implemented in homes? In transportation? In hospitals? In policy?
- ANNA THOMAS| Director and Co-Founder | Institute for the Future of Work
- DR JAMES HADLOW | Senior Strategy and Policy Lead | NHS England
- LAURA DOUGLAS | CTO and Co-Founder | MyLevels
- PROF CHRIS REED | Computer Science and Philosophy | University of Dundee
- DR ZEYNEP ENGIN | Senior Research Associate | Urban Dynamics Laboratory, UCL
- PETER SCOTT | Author | How AI may save or destroy the human race
There will be 4 to 8 formal Evidence Givers
There will also be an opportunity to share your opinion and raise practical questions.
This event will be filmed