- This event has passed.
CORPORATE DECISION MAKING (Enterprise Adoption of AI) – Best practice guidelines for AI adoption
Palace of Westminster (not in Committee Room 2, House of Lords), London – THIS EVENT IS ONLINE
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence
EVIDENCE SESSION: CORPORATE DECISION MAKING (Enterprise Adoption of AI) – Best practice guidelines for AI adoption
Register – THIS EVENT IS ONLINE (Zoom link)
On behalf of the APPG AI Chairs, Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE, and the Secretariat at Big Innovation Centre, we would like to invite you to our Evidence Meeting: CORPORATE DECISION MAKING (Enterprise Adoption of AI) – Best practice guidelines for AI adoption.
Questions to inspire:
- What are the criteria that boards must consider when deciding whether/how to implement AI into business operations?
- How should guidelines for the responsible implementation of AI for corporate boards look like?
- Dr Christine Chow, Head of Asia and Global Emerging Markets, Hermes Investment Management
- David Petrie, Head of Corporate Finance, ICAEW
- Naomi Climer CBE, Co-Chair, Institute for the Future of Work
- Charles Radclyffe, Head of AI, Fidelity International
- Sanu de Lima, Deputy Director, Corporate Governance, Responsibility & Diversity Business Frameworks Directorate, BEIS
- Dr Zoë Webster, Director – AI and Data Economy, Innovate UK
- Jan Chan, UK&I TAS Chief Innovation Office: Associate Partner: Business Modelling and Analytics, EY