- This event has passed.
CURRICULUM (Education) – Embedding AI into teaching curriculums
This meeting has been moved from “Palace of Westminster” to online: Access meeting
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence
EVIDENCE SESSION: CURRICULUM (Education) – Embedding AI into teaching curriculums
On behalf of the APPG AI Chairs, Stephen Metcalfe MP and Lord Clement-Jones CBE, and the Secretariat at Big Innovation Centre, we would like to invite you to our Evidence Meeting: CURRICULUM (Education) – Embedding AI into teaching curriculums.
Questions to inspire:
- What are the practical steps of embedding AI into curriculums?
- How should AI be introduced to different age groups?
- What should school curriculum (content, materials, aims and learning objectives) look like in a world of AI?
- Professor Teemu Roos, Lead Instructor of Elements of AI – @teemu_roos
- Beth Black, Director of Research and Analysis, Ofqual – @ofqual
- Professor Kaska Porayska-Pomsta, Professor of Artificial Intelligence in Education, UCL – @KPorayska-Pomsta
- Murray Morrison, CEO, Tassomai – @murraytassomai
- Professor Michael Thomas, Director of the Centre for Educational Neuroscience, Birkbeck @mscthom and @UoL_CEN
- Germán Bencci, Founder and CEO, Code your Future – @CodeYourFuture_
- Shirin Bahain, Primary Science and Teacher Education Lead Practitioner – LP, Harris Federation – @HarrisFed