- This event has passed.
INTERNATIONAL TRADE: Trade Finance & Cross Borders Mobility Of Good And Services
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain (APPG Blockchain)
EVIDENCE SESSION – INTERNATIONAL TRADE: Trade Finance & Cross Borders Mobility Of Good And Services
Make Your Registration for the Event on our community platform, APPG Blockchain Pavilion, where you will also see the list of Evidence Givers and speakers before the event
Questions to inspire:
– Can Blockchain revolutionise international trade?
– What is the level and scope of implementation of Blockchain technology in International Trade?
– Which are the barriers, benefits and risks of the adoption of Blockchain services in international trade?
- Nadia Hewett, Project Lead, Data for Common Purpose Initiative and Blockchain,
World Economic Forum LLC
- Emmanuelle Ganne, Senior Analyst in the Economic Research Department at the World Trade Organization
- Eser Torun, Chief Of Staff at Everledger
- Abel Maciel, Director, Construction Blockchain Consortium, UCL
There will be 4 to 8 formal Evidence Givers
There will also be an opportunity to share your opinion and raise practical questions.
This event will be filmed