All-Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain (APPG Blockchain)
Evidence Session – HEALTH
We would like to invite you to our Evidence Meeting on HEALTH.
Questions to inspire:
Blockchain use in health care:
- What is the update of using Blockchain telehealth and other digital health care solutions adopted on wearable technology (mobile phones and pacemakers, etc.)?
Blockchain and the pandemic:
- How can blockchain be applied to healthcare in a post-pandemic world?
- Can it help us to prevent epidemics transforming into pandemics?
Blockchain’s adoption in health supply chains:
- Will transactions between manufacturers, wholesalers, doctors and patients be verified to tackle counterfeit drugs?
- Can blockchain improve drug authenticity and traceability?
Blockchain for managing health data and patient data:
- Medical organisations produce excessive amounts of data every day – is blockchain effective in storing such large quantities of data efficiently?
- What are the emerging standards?
There will be 4 to 8 formal Evidence Givers.
There will also be an opportunity to share your opinion and raise practical questions.
This event will be filmed.