- This event has passed.
PRESS LAUNCH: Blockchain Industry in the UK Landscape Overview
Blockchain Industry in the UK Landscape Overview:
Companies, Investors, Influencers and Trends
3 November 2021
10 am to 11 am (Online)
On behalf of Big Innovation Centre, Greengage and Deep Knowledge Analytics we would like to invite you to the online Press Launch of our major analysis and report, ‘Blockchain Industry in the UK Landscape Overview 2021′. It is a new version of our 2018 analysis and report originally published in dialogue with the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain (APPG Blockchain) which contained the first comprehensive mapping of the UK Blockchain landscape.
The 2021 analysis and report identify and profile 520 true Blockchain-centric companies across 18 blockchain sectors and 50 cities in the UK. These sectors include fintech, crypto-trading, energy, art and more. The 2021 UK Blockchain landscape overview in particular breaks down on a company-by-company basis more than £1,6 billion worth of investments into UK blockchain companies. Additionally, it profiles hundreds of UK’s blockchain experts across industry, academia, and policy. It also maps 45 blockchain-centric hubs including R&D centres, think tanks and Blockchain events companies; as well as 15 Blockchain-friendly governmental, regulatory & standardisation bodies that create Blockchain initiatives.
Join our press launch to see all this, and to know:
- Does the UK have the required resources to become a global hub for Blockchain and the next-generation digital crypto economy?
- In which region do we find UK’s true innovation and investment epicentre for everything Blockchain?
- Has the UK marshalled enough Blockchain-related resources across the industry, government, academia and thought leadership to build the UK an innovation and investment ecosystem for Blockchain applications and cooperation?
- Is the UK’s Blockchain technology moving beyond proof of concept into use across the private sector and government services?
- Does the government have the political will and suitable regulation to cement a global leadership position for the UK Blockchain industry?
The Online Press Launch will focus on key highlights of the new 2021 Blockchain Industry in the UK Landscape Overview Report!
Policymakers and experts from industry sectors using Blockchain, discussing the role of Blockchain in the economy, its growing importance and current trends.
The Press Launch will be led by:
Professor Birgitte Andersen, CEO of Big Innovation Centre
Sean Kiernan, CEO of Greengage
Alex Creshnev, Director of Deep Knowledge Analytics
There will be an opportunity to share your opinion and raise questions.
Please note, this press launch will be recorded