- This event has passed.
CONVERGENCE & SINGULARITY: Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence & Internet of Things
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain (APPG Blockchain)
Evidence Session – CONVERGENCE & SINGULARITY: Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence & Internet of Things
Register on APPG Blockchain Pavilion – link here
We would like to invite you to our Evidence Meeting in UK Parliament online
Questions to inspire:
- How Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things (IoT) convergence can be a paradigm shift?
- What are the main benefits, barriers and risks when combining Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and IoT?
- What are the existing integrations across emerging technologies? How will the future look like? And when?
- How can policymakers and regulators catalyse the convergence?
- Chris Francis, Director of Government Affairs, SAP UK
- Dr. Alexandra Brintrup, Associate Professor, Cambridge University; Advisor, Fetch.AI
- Stefan Junestrand, CEO, Grupo Tecma Red; Expert Panel Member, European Blockchain Observatory & Forum
- Dr. Sally Eaves, Strategic Advisor, Effect.AI; Member, Forbes Technology Council
- Chris Poulin, Chief Technology Officer, SingularityDAO
There will be 4 to 8 formal Evidence Givers.
There will also be an opportunity to share your opinion and raise practical questions.
This event will be filmed.