- This event has passed.
The Innovators Board: The Rise of the Machines and the Fusion with Human Bodies
THE INNOVATORS BOARD
Programme: Creative Destruction and Social Movements
2021 Quarter 4 Meeting: The Rise of the Machines and the Fusion with Human Bodies
World-Renowned Speakers, Innovators and Influencers Sharing Insights with the Board (confirmed)
- Dr Ben Goertzel, CEO and founder of SingularityNET. (Known for SingularityNET and as Chief Scientist of Hanson Robotics, the company that created Sophia the Robot) – Hong Kong & USA
- Mr Tom Gruber, American computer scientist, inventor, and entrepreneur with a focus on systems for knowledge sharing and collective intelligence. (Inventor of Siri algorithm for mobile phones, sold to Apple, and algorithm composer for music that writes itself). – USA
- Lord Tim Clement-Jones, Co-chair of APPG AI. (AI ethics and policy leader) – UK
- Dr. Natasha Vita-More is an all-round expert in the field of biohacking, AI, transhumanism and so on. She is the CEO of the transhumanist organization, Humanity Plus.
- Mr James Young, BBC presenter, filmmaker, BBC. (Double amputee, Scientist, Gamer, Technologist. Presenter at BBC programmes as Metal Gear Man and Can Robots Love Us.)
Chair: Professor Birgitte Andersen, CEO Big Innovation Centre
Right now, even amidst the global lockdown, the world is being witness to several social and technological movements in the UK, Europe, Americas, Middle East, India, Central Asia, and the Far East. And the COVID-19 is dramatically redefining how social movements are flourishing, whether it’s the Extinction Rebellion, the Happiness Movement, Black Lives Matter, Women empowerment, Opioid crisis, Anthropocene, and so on. These social movements are, in turn, changing the workplace and the business and social landscape by large, and it will only gain more prominence in the new normal.
Not to understand them and build them into your business model, is to commit business suicide. If you are not alive to them, you are not part of the future.
Big Innovation Centre is poised to play a critical role in facilitating the course for a better future by bringing together a unique band of original doers and practitioners from worldwide to brainstorm innovative, tech-led, creative solutions to the world’s most pressing problems. The ‘Innovators Board’ introduced by the Big Innovation Centre will pave the way for more purposeful societies all over the world.
The high-level thought leadership programme – “Creative Destruction and Social Movements” – is designed to analyse the current technological transformation and come up with concrete, future-proof strategies for the benefit of business and society.