The Innovators Board: Happiness, Wellbeing & Depression
THE INNOVATORS BOARD
Programme: Creative Disruption and Social Movements
2021 Quarter 1 Meeting: Happiness, Wellbeing & Depression
Make a registration: Exclusive event for The Innovators Board.
- Click here to become a Member of The Innovators Board.
- Click here to download the full programme of The Innovators Board
- Click here to read about our latest listing as Top leaders in Digital Transformation.
World-Renowned Speakers, Innovators and Influencers Sharing Insights with the Board (confirmed)
- Mr Tom Gruber, American computer scientist, inventor, and entrepreneur with a focus on systems for knowledge sharing and collective intelligence. (Inventor of Siri algorithm for mobile phones, sold to Apple, and algorithm composer for music that writes itself). – USA
- Professor Solomon Darwin, American Professor of Business and Executive Director of the Garwood Center for Corporate Innovation, Haas School of Business at the UC Berkeley. (Management influencer on open innovation & smart ‘happier’ cities) – USA
- Dr Julia Jones, musician, neuroscientist, author, and CEO Found in Music. (The Music Diet) – UK
Chair: Professor Birgitte Andersen, CEO Big Innovation Centre
Right now, even amidst the global lockdown, the world is being witness to several social and technological movements in the UK, Europe, Americas, Middle East, India, Central Asia, and the Far East. And the COVID-19 is dramatically redefining how social movements are flourishing, whether it’s the Extinction Rebellion, the Happiness Movement, Black Lives Matter, Women empowerment, Opioid crisis, Anthropocene, and so on. These social movements are, in turn, changing the workplace and the business and social landscape by large, and it will only gain more prominence in the new normal.
Not to understand them and build them into your business model, is to commit business suicide. If you are not alive to them, you are not part of the future.
Big Innovation Centre is poised to play a critical role in facilitating the course for a better future by bringing together a unique band of original doers and practitioners from worldwide to brainstorm innovative, tech-led, creative solutions to the world’s most pressing problems. The ‘Innovators Board’ introduced by the Big Innovation Centre will pave the way for more purposeful societies all over the world.
The high-level thought leadership programme – “Creative Destruction and Social Movements” – is designed to analyse the current technological transformation and come up with concrete, future-proof strategies for the benefit of business and society.