- This event has passed.
TOKENISATION AND DIGITAL ASSTS
Portcullis House (Boothroyd Room), UK Parliament, London – MOVED ONLINE DUE TO COVID-19
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain (APPG Blockchain)
EVIDENCE SESSION: TOKENISATION AND DIGITAL ASSTS
On behalf of the APPG Blockchain Chair Martin Docherty-Hughes MP, and the Secretariat at Big Innovation Centre, we would like to invite you to our Evidence Meeting on TOKENISATION AND DIGITAL ASSTS
Questions to inspire:
- What is asset tokenisation?
- Can a tokenised economy become a reality?
- What will the financial institutions need to consider to be part of the token economy?
- Neha Narula, Director of the Digital Currency Initiative, MIT Media Lab
- Sheila Warren, Head of Blockchain, Data, and Digital Assets; World Economic Forum
- Faustine Fleuret, Head of Strategy and Institutional Relations, Adan
- Roham Gharegozlou, CEO, Dapper Labs, the creators of CryptoKitties
There will be 4 to 8 formal Evidence Givers
There will also be an opportunity to share your opinion and raise practical questions.
This event will be filmed