TRADE FINANCE & SMART INTELLIGENT CONTRACTS
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain (APPG Blockchain)
Evidence Session – TRADE FINANCE & SMART INTELLIGENT CONTRACTS
Register – link here
We would like to invite you to our Evidence Meeting on TRADE FINANCE & SMART INTELLIGENT CONTRACTS.
Questions to inspire:
- How have governments and global corporates responded to blockchain technologies in trade?
- How does DLT solutions today or in the future reduce cross border friction in data or asset exchange between governments or private corporations?
- What new trade finance opportunities can be created through blockchain?
- Can new trading hubs and ‘exchanges’ be created with transparent leadership?
Smart & Intelligent Contracts:
- Have smart intelligence contracts now become the standard, or when is it not applied?
- What are specific elements of the emerging standards?
- How are smart intelligent contracts adopted by in financial, legal, and commercial stakeholders? (Including investors, banks, legal practice, insurance, property markets, IPRs contracts others?)
There will be 4 to 8 formal Evidence Givers.
There will also be an opportunity to share your opinion and raise practical questions.
This event will be filmed.